Tammy M

Small Plumbing Need - Pressure Reducer Replacement

Want To Be Hired By Tammy? Apply Now

Client in Omaha

I have recently noticed water going down to a trickle then back up to full force on every faucet in the house. MUD came over and said the Pressure Reducer has likely gone out and needs to be replaced. (I believe it is the gold tipped part on the left side) I would like to get a price quote on this. You can text me at 402-332-....

Client Details

Email Address ...@yahoo.com Confirmed
Phone Number 402-332-... Confirmed


Your Note
Notes made here will only be seen by you. If you want to message the owner of this listing Send Them A Message

Share This Profile

Housesitter seeker