Justin D

Plumber needed for seized water main shut-off and toilet shut-off!

Want To Be Hired By Justin? Apply Now

Client in Summerside

I have a leaking outside tap, which I think is a bad cartridge, but before I can check, I need to shut my main supply off. But the valve by the main supply is seized and I'm scared to try and loosen it myself. May have to have the city shut it off first? Would like a new valve installed at the main, as well as some pipe(s) leading to it - they're covered in tape!? Also the shut off at the toilet is seized - may as well have that done while you're at it!

Client Details

Email Address ...@gmail.com Confirmed
Phone Number 902-303-...


Your Note
Notes made here will only be seen by you. If you want to message the owner of this listing Send Them A Message

Share This Profile

Nanny provider